The word was C+A+M+W+H+O+R+I+N+G!
Clicking on her link opened up a whole page of photos of Yan and her family in various candid poses. They were funny pictures, as I had expected, as our ohana are wont to such practices. So that got me grinning again.
However, curiosity got the better of me and I ended up in Urban Dictionary looking at 13 definitions offered for "c+a+m+w+h+o+r+e". Sorry for the plusses but at 55, certain insensitive words and pictures (not yours, Yan dear) do rub me the wrong way.
I've extracted a couple of the less nasty definitions as per below - the rest are just too vicious for the likes of me:
- Anyone, male or female, who is addicted to taking countless pictures of themselves to post on the internet. Pictures range from conservative face shots to explicit nude photos complete with visible sex acts. A camwhore may reach the status of such internet fame that they can begin CHARGING for the privelege of viewing their pictures
- A person, Male or Female who likes to take pictures upon pictures of themselves. They may post them all over their little spaces on the net, including but not limited to Lj, Xanga, My Space, VampireFreaks.com, Hot or Not.com, Ect... And they may post them all over message boards they frequent. Or they can be one of your friends who likes to send you a dozen new pictures everyday of themselfs, in new and old poses, clothes, makeup, ect... And you now have a bigger collection of their face on your computer than you do Mp3 files and other picture files put together. And if any one were to see said collection of pic's you might be accused of being obsessive, or a stalker or something.
There are also definitions for "Malaysia" in Urban Dictionary - and I'm very sad to say that a number of them are spewing vile and malice. That is as much as I can take from you, Urban Dict: me streaming bad thoughts myself.
Hold on, cut the negativity; I then looked at what this site has to say about....... ZEN...
Among the descriptions are ............. jeng jeng jeng .......
- Used to describe someone/something that has reached an uber state of coolness and inner peace
- A state of mind in which one is calm and impassive and does not betray their true emotions. Nothing phases one who is zen.
- Your inner cool
- Arabic word that means "fine" or "ok"; usually used to answer the following questions: shlonaq? keifaq? both questions mean (how r u?)
You can tell I like that one, right? Also this one below.
- Used in computer programming to refer to a sudden flash of insight, usually regarding a problem, and how to fix it. Faster version of glark, and it usually sends one well on their way to grokking something. A paradigm shift.
"I was this close to giving up, but then I got a zen"
Well yeah, I used to write buggy computer programs at college.
So how am I feeling right now?
Quite Zen, Shukran Jazilan......