Sunday 12 April 2009

Man vs Woman

From my Inbox:






SHOPPING ACUMEN

A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.

A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need.


WORRIES AND SUCCESS

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.

A successful woman is one who can find such a man


EQUATIONS

Smart man + smart woman = romance

Smart man + dumb woman = affair

Dumb man + smart woman = marriage

Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy


LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING

To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little.

To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.


LONGEVITY

Married men live longer than single men, but married men are a lot more eager to die.

______________________________________________________________

The realities that make the world go round.........




6 comments:

Mat Cendana said...

I was looking for something... a Quran verse about "people who hide the truth" that sprang at me after the last date at the court. I just remember - you have another blog!

Have to settle yang kes mahkamah first... lain kali I'll come back to this post.

Zendra-Maria said...

There's a link to my other blog somewhere in the column to the right, Mat.

Please do come back, it'll be nice to read what you have to say about this timeless topic.

Saya... said...

So true Zendra...

Zendra-Maria said...

Hey Nimr, love them, hate them, but we can't do without them... :-)

Al-Manar said...

It's my visiting day to-day, leaving comments where it fascinates me. Wonder what you can cook up for two other equations
woman Vs woman (i)
man Vs Man (ii)
And I think there is also a chapter called simultaneous equations, getting (i) and (ii) simultaneously.
That is what has become of having too much fascinations - one begins to dream and fancy!
I'd rather keep to my copy of M Asad and my loved one, of course.

Zendra-Maria said...

During your time, Sheikh, didn't they call (i) and (ii) simultaneously "a swinging good time"?

;-D

Thanks for the visit.