named Zendra. Yup, I'm still a virgin in blogland according to the mighty Kama (the tear-away) At-Tarawis. Check it out here (right-click and open new tab, please).
There's this thing called a "tag" which is dished out to the unsuspecting uninitiated to which he or she must respond to, to earn a pingat kecemerlangan. Which is not unlike the AMN, or for the men, a JSM - only that in this context they stand for "Ahli Makcik Ngomelan" and "Jolly Sexy Male" respectively!
Though it's nice to still be a sweet and innocent virgin, all good things must someday end; IT SHALL BE TODAY!
Here's the deal:
I must write / state / present
1. Five interesting facts about the person who gives me this award.
2. Ten interesting facts about myself, on whose lap the award has now landed.
3. Choose the next victims.. eh.. recipients, and get my own back (it's payback time!)
This tearing of my maidenhood should be fun. Let me do it the way I used to when I had to tackle exam questions - do the easiest first. Here goes.........
My Chosen Recipients
1. First and foremost, the jolliest of them all who gave me my 1000th hit CAPTAIN LIGHTHOUSE - Pirate of Kapas Island who recently celebrated his ??th birthday!!! Yaaa!!!
2. Sista MAMASITA MAMAMIA one of the very first who dropped an encouraging comment here, egging me to press on in this time-encroaching activity. She almost shares a birthday with Captain Gemini above.
3. Sista of many monikers - the fearless AN-NIMR aka MALAYSIAN TIGRESS aka SAYA aka ME, MYSELF AND I. Sock it to us, Sista.
4. DR SAM - self-professed kiddo with a following of tsunamic proportions. Being both left-brain and right-brain orientated, we have in Dr Sam a scientist and a poet in one.
5. and introducing ROSE.SINI.MY - mum of my watch-dog, aj!
Five interesting facts about the person who gives you this award - Kama At-Tarawis
1. What more is there to say other than she is the creme de la creme of the Malaysian social blog-scene,based in Malaysia I might add (lest I annoy bloggers from the other side). She is on the roll of almost all outstanding Malaysian blogs that I have visited, and I am very truly honoured that she had tagged me.
2. Kama was one of the first that I had joloked for a comment when I tentatively started cut-n-paste blogging, and my weird blog-name must have piqued her curiosity enough to drop by and throw me one. Thanks Kama. That gesture spoke volumes of your friendliness and encouraging nature.
3. I read with much interest of her spunkiness in getting herself married and de-married at a young age, of taking on the challenges of single-motherhood, and then taking the plunge again at a time when for most of us, romance is but a memory. Kama is one courageous and adventurous person.
4. It is most likely that Kama and I share the same top-to-bottom silhouette. I am also 5 feet 6 inches tall, wear undainty size 9 (Malaysian) feet apparel, and is curvy in a non-voluptious way. However I do not sing like she does, but can only croak and I think I am talking more about myself now and should re-use this point in the next section.
5. (Phew!!!) Kama has blue-blood of the Perak line.
Ten interesting facts about myself, on whose lap the award has now landed.
(To be continued in my next entry)