Friday 12 June 2009

Hey kiddos, 28 years ago today

Uncle and Aunty were married

















To play, scroll down on the amp and click the start arrow button

"You're Still The One"

(When I first saw you, I saw love.
And the first time you touched me, I felt love.
And after
all this time, you're still the one I love.)
Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'











They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night


[ www.azlyrics.com ]
















Aiiyo, still at it
walau dah tembam!

20 comments:

mekyam said...

happy 28 anniversary to the happy still-at-it couple! ;D

p.s. h & i got 15 yrs to catch up. ours will be 13 next month.

Kak Teh said...

Happy anniversary to uncle and aunty!!! Aaaah, we are heading towards our 30th end of this year. Was Paris a trip to celebrate?

The still-at-it couple look still awesome.

Capt's Longhouse said...

congratulation Zendra !,,,beautiful family and many more years of happiness plus good health yaaaaa.
done 34 years meself with darling Bib and children, Azlina, Azreena and son Azrai. A typical Malay malaysian breed of chinese/indian/thai/malay bloodline ! plus some blue blood here and there too,,,its in my blog-lah. hahaha. Living and life a big party-kan.
regards to your hubby n kids o.k.

capt

Nin said...

Congratulations! All my best wishes for the happy couple.

Jamil said...

happy 28th zendra.. love the song.. "Look at what we would be missin'".. nice touch with the picture.. really happy for you.

Saya... said...

Wah, happy anniversary...the guy and gal still look hot...

Nice kids!

Err...like my Maryam asks whenever ade adegan peluk and cium sket between mak bapak dia...

"Awww Mannn! Are you guys gonna have sex???"

I asked her, apa tu "sex", Maryam...

"tak tauuu!" kata dia...hahahaha

Saya... said...

ps: you huys look better with age actually!

Saya... said...

you GUYS, I mean...ish

Zendra-Maria said...

mekyam, thanks very much dear. Wow 13 estatic years di perantauan - bet you twang like them now. Why not you put your wedding pic as your avatar lah. Would be nice not to have to imagine you.

Eleh makcik ni eksyen dah expose her secret identity.

Zendra-Maria said...

Thanks Kak Teh. Paris was just co-incidental. In fact none of us remembered that the date was approaching. That shows how much we take things for granted already hehe.

And yours and AG's 30 years, that makes it what? diamond? sapphire? Tuntut Kak Teh, jangan tak tuntut.

Zendra-Maria said...

34 years Capt? You beat us all at this! And in many other areas as well. You truly deserve the JSM award (Jolly Sexy Male) cos it's one of those things that keep a marriage cooking on the back-burner.

My regards in return to your darling Bib and the Aces!

I'm trailing by 6 years!

Zendra-Maria said...

Madam Markonah thanks for the wishes. And I pray all good things come your way for you and yours.

Zendra-Maria said...

Aww bro, I'm touched, thanks so much. Am sure you're missing the boys yourself, excellent kids they all are, too.

Bila umairah nak buat posting perkahwinan? - there are so many references in the Quran - hantar sini satu :-)

Zendra-Maria said...

Saya, it was quite chilly on the Seine that evening actually, that was how we managed to look "hot" to you. If the weather had been warm, we would have been scowling and standing a few feet apart lah.

Tembam better than skinny huh? Incidentally the wedding pic is the "shell-shocked" one! hehe

And you'd better start talking to the girls about the birds and the bees now :-)

tireless mom said...

Dear Zendra

Happy 28th Anniversary and to many many more to come.

Zendra-Maria said...

Hello tireless mom, harap-harap gitu lah adanya, and to you the same also :D

DrSam said...

Congratulation! 28 wonderful years with a great partner, what else could you ask for.

Wishing many more happy and blissful years together.

Zendra-Maria said...

Thank you so much, Doc. Happy and blissful years - I love that. That's what we should all strive for. :-D
I wish you the same too.

mamasita said...

Happy Anniversary!
Wow..so romantic like it was only yesterday you guys baru fell in love..To The Most Romantic Still-At-It Couple of the month!YEY!!

Zendra-Maria said...

YEY, thanks mamasita. Next month siapa ye? mekyam kot, hers coming up next month (read her comment - top-most).